The global market for intelligent waste management systems should grow from $430.1 billion in 2020 to $600.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2020-2025.
Landfill treatment market should grow from $167.7 billion in 2020 to $210.6 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.7% through 2025.
Biological treatment devices market should grow from $133.8 billion in 2020 to $208.1 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.2% through 2025.
The intelligent waste management system market is segmented into the follow categories -
- By type of waste: Liquid waste, solid waste, organic waste, recyclable waste, hazardous waste.
- By source of waste: Industrial, healthcare, domestic, hospitality, electronics, others.
- By type of treatment: Chemical treatment, biological treatment, landfill, others.
- By type of component: Hardware-sensors, bins, machinery; software - waste notification software, Fleet monitoring software, waste separation software, DBMS.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan and India; and the Rest of the World (ROW).
- An overview of global market for Intelligent Waste Management Systems (IWMS)
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and explanation of major drivers, restraints, key developments and future outlook of the IWMS
- Characterization and quantification of IWMS market based on waste type, source, treatment, component and region
- Insights into government concerns and initiatives towards waste disposal
- Market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Covanta Holding Corp., IBM, Sensoneo, Suez Environmental Services, Tata Consultancy Services, Veolia Environmental Services