The global market for protective relays and circuit breakers is expected to grow from $18.7 billion in 2020 to $28.0 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% for the period of 2020-2025.
Protective relays market is expected to grow from $10.6 billion in 2020 to $16.7 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
Circuit breakers market is expected to grow from $8.1 billion in 2020 to $11.3 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2020-2025.
The protective relays and circuit breaker market is segmented into the following categories -
- Relays by protection type: overcurrent relays, under-frequency relays, polarized or directional relays, phase sequence or differential relays, distance or impedance relays, Buchholz relays, pilot relays and others.
- Relays by product type: electromagnetic relay, static relay and numerical relay.
- Relays by load-operating range: high power, intermediate power, low power, micro power.
- Circuit breaker by type: air circuit breaker, SF6 circuit breaker, vacuum circuit breaker, oil circuit breaker.
- Circuit breaker by voltage: high-voltage, medium-voltage, low-voltage.
- Protective relays and circuit breakers by application: power generation to transmission lines, transmission to distribution lines, distribution to distribution lines, transformer, generator, motor, HVAC systems and others.
In addition to industry and competitive analysis of the protective relay and circuit breaker market, this report also exhaustively covers patent analysis and offers a listing of company profiles for key players active in the global market.
- An overview of the global market for protective relays and circuit breakers within the industry
- Analyses of the regional and country level market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast through 2025
- Assessment of growth inhibiting factors, current trends, demographic shifts, technological advancements, and regulatory aspects that shape and influence the commercial marketplace
- Discussion of viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at Industry 4.0 controlling devices - essentially, protective relays and circuit breakers - within the industrial network infrastructure, end users, and application of these systems across numerous industry verticals
- Patent landscape covering major innovations and recent patent allotments/grants
- Profile description of leading market participants operating within the region, including Basler Electric, Fanox Electronics, Schneider Electric, TE Connectivity, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., and ABB Ltd.