The global market for superconductivity technologies should grow from $5.7 billion in 2020 to $8.9 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% for the period of 2020-2025.
Magnets market should grow from $5.4 billion in 2020 to $6.9 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.3% through 2025.
Electronics market should grow from $34.9 million in 2020 to $239.9 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 47.0% through 2025.
This report addresses trends in superconductivity technology and the global market for superconductivity applications during the period from 2019 through 2025, including -
- Science, research, and technology development.
- Electric utilities.
- Other applications.
- 62 data tables and 25 additional tables
- In-depth analysis of the global market for superconductors within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of superconducting applications with the greatest commercial potential in the near to medium term (2019 to 2025)
- Information pertaining to key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for these superconducting applications as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years
- Estimation of current and future consumption of superconducting materials and other key enabling technologies, their revenue forecast in dollar value terms, correlated growth rates and market share analysis
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global economy as well as superconductors market
- Patent review and new developments relating to low-temperature superconducting (LTS) and high-temperature superconducting (HTS) applications
- Market share analysis of the key market participants and their research priorities and competitive landscape
- Profile description of major market players including ABB Ltd., Cryomagnetics Inc., Fuji Electric Co., General Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., and Quantum Design Inc.