- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Provides data on trends in the packaging products and implementation of packaging techniques to manufacturers.
- Provides manufacturers and packaging users to reduce cost, comply with changing rules and regulations, and decrease the consumption of raw materials.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It provides a comprehensive analysis on how executives in the global packaging industry are focused on including sustainability practices in their business functions. The chapter also explores the key drivers and challenges of developing innovative packaging solutions and provides comparative analysis by region and company turnover. Additionally, the chapter forecasts the change in demand for various sustainable products and services in different markets across the globe.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 219 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 30% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of packaged goods manufacturers, packaging converters and packaging suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include trends in packaging products and implementation of packaging products.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you understand current trends of the global packaging industry.
- This report will provide you the advantages of new packaging and key drivers of sustainable packaging.
- This report will help you understand chief barriers of innovative packaging and provides ideas on usage of sustainable packaging material in the packaging industry.
- This report will help you understand packaging techniques for manufacturers to ensure product safety.
- This report will help you understand regulatory impact on packaging decisions and change in demand of the customized packaging solutions.