Smart machines are intelligent devices that utilize machine-to-machine (M2M) technology to perform different tasks independently without human interference. These machines provide high accuracy while performing repetitive tasks even at high speed. Constant development in technology and increased R&D activities have improved smart machines significantly. Deployment of smart machine in various industries has proved to be beneficial for various organizations since it reduces errors thereby preventing wear and tear of mechanical components.
Smart machines are deployed to improve networked resources and incorporate distributed intelligence in manufacturing industries. Integration of devices provides more flexibility and accessibility. Smart machines can be connected to a broader network of connected devices, thereby facilitating the user to share data on several devices. Furthermore, this also facilitates user to connect and access their devices from anywhere and anytime. For instance, Google Inc. offers syncing and accessing of data across all devices supporting Android and iOS. Hence, the need for improved data accessibility is expected to boost the global smart machines market growth during the forecast period.
However, legal constraints faced by smart machines is expected to hamper the growth of the global smart machines market over the forecast period.
This report segments the global smart machines market on the basis of component, machine type, technology, and vertical. On the basis of component, the global smart machines market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. On the basis of machine type, the market is segmented into robots, autonomous car, drones, wearable devices, and others. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into cloud computing, big data, internet of everything, robotics, cognitive technology, and affective technology. On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into manufacturing, transportation & logistics, healthcare, consumer goods and retail, aerospace & defense, and others.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global smart machines market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2028), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global smart machines market based on the following parameters - regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Google Inc., Apple Inc., Rethink Robotics, BAE Systems, Narrative Science Inc., Creative Virtual Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc., and IBM Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global smart machines market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global smart machines market
- Global Smart Machines Market, By Component:
- Global Smart Machines Market, By Machine Type:
- Autonomous Cars
- Wearable Devices
- Global Smart Machines Market, By Technology:
- Cloud Computing Technology
- Big Data Technology
- Internet of Everything
- Cognitive Technology
- Affective Technology
- Global Smart Machines Market, By Vertical:
- Transportation & Logistics
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Aerospace & Defense
- Company Profiles
- Google Inc.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Apple Inc.
- Rethink Robotics
- BAE Systems
- Narrative Science Inc.
- Creative Virtual Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Digital Reasoning Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation.