Global diabetic food market is growing at a substantial rate, owing to the rise in elderly population across the globe. In addition to this, adoption of healthy lifestyle and increasing health awareness among consumers is expected foster growth of market during the forecast period. Diabetic foods are available for various applications such as dietary beverages, ice cream and jellies, dairy products, confectionery, baked products, and others.
Global diabetic food market has witnessed significant growth from 2019, owing to the rising health-consciousness and adoption of a healthy lifestyle among consumers in the region. This scenario is expected to provide lucrative growth to the global Diabetic food market over the forecast period.
Major players in the global diabetic food market are increasing their investment on innovative product launches, research & development, and marketing & promotional activities to capitalize on emerging trends in various end-use industries such as food & beverages, nutrition, and pharmaceuticals. This scenario is expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
In the Asia Pacific, market for diabetic food is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The rising number of diabetic populations with high cholesterol, chronic kidney disease, and obesity in countries such as China, and India is expected to positively influence regional demand. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness high growth in the dairy products and confectionery sector owing to a strong preference for such products, thereby aiding the regional diabetic food market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global diabetic food market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global diabetic food market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Nestle S.A., Unilever Plc, PepsiCo Inc., Cadbury Plc, The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg, Company, Fifty 50 Foods, Inc., Mars Inc., Newtrition Plus Health and Wellness Pvt. Ltd, and Herboveda India
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global diabetic food market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, diabetic food manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global diabetic food market
- Global Diabetic Food Market, By Application:
- Dietary beverages
- Ice cream and jellies
- Dairy products
- Baked products
- Global Diabetic Food Market, By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- Nestle SA*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Unilever Plc
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Cadbury Plc
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Kellogg Company
- Fifty 50 Foods, Inc.
- Mars Inc.
- Newtrition Plus Health and Wellness Pvt. Ltd
- Herboveda India
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section