A reed switch is made of two ferromagnetic blades, which are hermetically sealed in a glass tube filled with inert gas such as nitrogen to reduce blade corrosion. These blades are protected from corrosion and other environmental parameters using rhodium or ruthenium. Reed switch devices are mainly divided into three types, normally open (A-Type), normally closed (B-Type), and changeover (C-Type). As per its application, type of reed switch device changes.
The Global Reed Switch Device Market is estimated to account for US$ 600.2 Mn in terms of value by the end of 2030.
Reed switch device are mainly used to detect the opening of a door, when used as proximity sensor. Normally open reed switch device is used when the door is closed so that when the door opens, magnetic field changes and circuit becomes complete, which will trigger the alarm. Due to its simple construction and low cost operation, it remains as a good alternative for other proximity sensors. Increasing demand for security devices across the globe will drive growth of the global reed switch device market during the forecast period.
Due to government initiatives to reduce carbon footprints, governments across the globe are providing incentives for electric vehicles. For instance, the government of Norway provides various advantages to electric car owners and sellers such as no sales tax for electric car companies to sell vehicles in Norway, annual tax reduction to electric car owners, and others. Due to these factors, the electric vehicle market is expected to witness growth over the forecast period. Reed switch device is used in electric vehicles at charging points. Increasing demand for electric vehicle will, in turn, increase demand for reed switch devices.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global reed switch device market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global reed switch device market based on the following parameters - regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global reed switch device market include Littelfuse, Inc., RMCIP, Standex Electronics, Inc., Nippon Aleph, HSI Sensing, Inc., Coto Technology USA, PIT-RADWAR S.A., PIC GmbH, STG Germany GmbH, Harbin Electric Group, Zhejiang Xurui, Zippy Technology Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Molex Incorporated, and others
- These key market players are focusing on collaborating with other market leaders to launch new products to meet the increasing consumer requirements
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global reed switch device market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global reed switch device market
- Global Reed Switch Device Market, By Product Type:
- Normally Open (A-Type)
- Normally Closed (B-Type)
- Changeover (C-Type)
- Global Reed Switch Device Market, By Application:
- Reed Relays
- Magnetic Sensors
- Global Reed Switch Device Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Global Reed Switch Device Market, By Industry Vertical:
- Electronics & Communications
- Robotics & Automation
- Marine & Weather
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Global Reed Switch Device Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Littelfuse, Inc.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Standex Electronics, Inc.
- Nippon Aleph
- HSI Sensing, Inc.
- Coto Technology USA
- PIT-RADWAR S.A.
- PIC GmbH
- STG Germany GmbH
- Harbin Electric Group
- Zhejiang Xurui
- Zippy Technology Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Molex Incorporated.
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.