Conditional access systems (CAS) is a content security solution used to limit illicit users from getting access to paid digital broadcast services. CAS used for content security by encrypting digital signals while broadcasting and then decrypting them at the user's end. These systems, also referred to as revenue security solutions are mounted on set-top boxes or other receiving devices at the subscriber's end.
The Global Conditional Access Systems market was valued for US$ 4505.2 Mn in 2021.
Television subscribers are major end users of conditional access systems, accounting for over 70% of the total market revenue. These solutions are used to provide content security for digital television service providers and are equipped in receivers at the consumer end. As a result of this, the demand for conditional access solutions is expected to increase significantly with rising penetration of digital television worldwide. The penetration of digital television in North America and the European Union (EU), at present, is over 90% of the total households in the regions. Therefore, these factors are expected to drive growth of the global conditional access systems market during the forecast period. Television, digital radio, and internet streaming services have witnessed massive growth in the recent past. According to Coherent Market Insights' analysis, penetration of high-definition (HD) television service in the U.S. as of 2014 crossed over 80% of the total television subscribers in the country. Moreover, the adoption of ultra-HD television service is increasing rapidly in both developed and emerging economies. The CAS provided for the replacements or new subscription are based on card-less CA technology. Furthermore, the growing adoption of Internet services such as IPTV and OTT content is another factor fueling the growth of CAS market. Therefore, these factors are expected to propel the global conditional access systems market growth over the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Conditioning Access Systems Market and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global Conditioning Access Systems Market based on the following parameters - regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the Global Conditioning Access Systems Market includes ARRIS Group, Inc., Nagravision SA (Kudelski Group), China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Coretrust, Inc., Latens Systems Ltd.,Austrian Broadcasting Services GmbH & Co. KG (ORS Group), and Irdeto, Inc.
- These key market players are focusing on collaboration strategy with other market leaders to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Conditioning Access Systems market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global Conditioning Access Systems Market.
- Global Conditional Access Systems Market, By Solution Type:
- Global Conditional Access Systems Market, By Application:
- Digital Radio
- Global Conditional Access Systems Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Alticast Corporation*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- ARRIS Group, Inc.
- Austrian Broadcasting Services GmbH & Co. KG (ORS Group)
- China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Coretrust, Inc.
- Irdeto, Inc.
- Latens Systems Ltd.
- Nagravision SA (Kudelski Group)
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.