Coated Glass contains a conductive oxide infrared reflecting layer that makes them water repellence, dirt and snow repellence, durable protection, cleansing properties, and corrosion resistance. It is used in different sectors like marine, aviation, building and construction, automotive, and other sectors due to their physical factors. Urbanization has boosted the construction of Eco green commercial buildings and green projects, which are driving the growth of global tempered coated glass market. Coated glass is often used in windshields which is high-tech and improves thermal comfort inside the cars.
Increasing use of tempered glass in mobile phone accessories to sustain durability and reduce the chances of screen damage will drive the demand for tempered glass. For instance, according to report published by the Economic Times, March 2021, the smartphone industry has seen 11% growth rate in a year globally. The smartphone industry earned 150 billion in 2020 to 168 billion in 2021 this is anticipated to increase the sales of tempered coatings glass in the growing consumer electronics sector which can drive the market growth.
The increasing use of tempered glass in mobile phone accessories, consumers often view mobile phones as premium products and are willing to expand on external accessories such as tempered glass screen protector that propels the growth of the tempered coatings glass market. From many years tempered glass products are generally used for screen protection technology due to their high quality, multi-layered, and shock-absorbent properties.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global tempered coatings market, its market size (US$ Bn), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new material type launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global tempered coatings market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include global tempered coatings market include AFG Industries, Asahi Glass Company (AGC), AYG Coating Glass Co. Ltd., Cardinal FG, Gold Plus Glass, Guardian Industries, HNG Group, Jinjing Group, NSG Group, Pilkington, PPG Industries, Saint-Gobain, Sejal Float Glass, Shanghai North glass Technology & Industry Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Glass Company Limited.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make an informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global tempered coatings market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global tempered coatings market
- Global Tempered Coatings Market, By Shape
- Flat Tempered Glass
- Bent Tempered Glass
- Global Tempered Coatings Market, By Type
- Plain Glass
- Colored Glass
- Global Tempered Coatings Market, By End-use Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Global Tempered Coatings Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- AFG Industries.*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Asahi Glass Company (AGC)
- AYG Coating Glass Co. Ltd.
- Cardinal FG
- Gold Plus Glass
- Guardian Industries
- HNG Group
- Jinjing Group
- NSG Group
- PPG Industries
- Sejal Float Glass
- Shanghai North glass Technology & Industry Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Glass Company Limited
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.