IT consulting services are advisory services that help clients assess different technology strategies, and align their strategies with their business or process strategies. Healthcare IT consulting refers to advisory support provided to clients in automation, platform extensions, and integrated business process services to enhance management services, application development, business operations, and more. Thus, there is increase in demand for IT consulting services or solutions.
Stringent government regulations, increase in burden of chronic or infectious disease, rising need to improve the quality of care and reduce healthcare costs, increase in adoption of digitalization in healthcare, and increase in demand for IT consulting services are major factors expected to boost the growth of the global healthcare IT consulting market.
For instance, in April 2021, Damo Consulting announced the launch of an online assessment tool, DigiMTM, for health systems looking to benchmark their digital transformation efforts. Moreover, in July 2020, Allscripts and Microsoft jointly entered into an extension of long-standing strategic alliance to enable the expanded development and delivery of cloud-based health IT solutions.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global healthcare IT consulting market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global healthcare IT consulting market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Siemens Healthineers, Mckesson Corporation, IBM Corporation, Genpact Limited, Epic Systems Corporation, Deloitte, Cerner Corporation, Accenture Plc, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., and Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global healthcare IT consulting market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global healthcare IT consulting market.
- Global Healthcare IT Consulting Market, By Consulting Type
- HCIT Change Management
- Healthcare Business Process Management
- HCIT Integration and Migration
- Healthcare/Medical System Security Set-Up and Risk Assessment
- Healthcare Enterprise Reporting and Data Analytics
- Other Consulting Types
- Global Healthcare IT Consulting Market, By End User
- Hospitals and Ambulatory Care Centers
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Public and Private Payers
- Other End Users
- Global Healthcare IT Consulting Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Siemens Healthineers
- Mckesson Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Genpact Limited
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Accenture Plc
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation