Logic ICs are microelectronic circuits used to process digital data and control electronic devices. They are used in consumer electronics, communication equipment and automotive applications. These chips have low power consumption and are capable of handling large volumes of data. Logic ICs are mainly used in automotive and consumer electronics products such as televisions, radios, computers, smartphones, and personal digital assistants (PDAs). These ICs help reduce power consumption and improve reliability of these devices. They are widely utilized in the automotive industry, as they enable drivers to communicate with each other and keep them safe.
The market of logic ICs is expected to rise due to the increasing demand for integrated circuits in mobile phones, computers, and televisions. This is due to the rise in the number of users, the growth of the technology industry, and technological advancements. The logic ICs market is also expected to grow in the future as a result of the rising popularity of smartwatches, tablets, and other wearables. This is a result of the growing usage of ICs in these devices and their ability to provide superior quality, better reliability, added convenience, and increased productivity. Moreover, expanding consumer electronics and automotive industries are again playing a significant role in the overall development of the market.
However, challenges associated with the development of SIP packaging are expected to hinder market growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global logic IC market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global logic IC market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Intel Corporation, Texas Instruments Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Broadcom Inc., Analog Devices, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, ON Semiconductor Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Microchip Technology Inc., Maxim Integrated Products, Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., MediaTek Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global logic IC market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global logic IC market
- Global Logic IC Market , By Type:
- Global Logic IC Market , By Application:
- Consumer Electronics
- Global Logic IC Market , By Technology:
- Global Logic IC Market , By End User:
- System Integrators
- Global Logic IC Market , By Product:
- Digital Signal Processors
- Global Logic IC Market , By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Intel Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Broadcom Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.