Market Research Report
High Purity Alumina Market, By Purity Level, Application, Technology, and Geography - Insights, Opportunity Analysis, and Industry Forecast till 2025
|Published by||Coherent Market Insights||Product code||521275|
|Published||Content info||158 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|High Purity Alumina Market, By Purity Level, Application, Technology, and Geography - Insights, Opportunity Analysis, and Industry Forecast till 2025|
|Published: May 6, 2017||Content info: 158 Pages||
Global High Purity Alumina Market
By Purity Level (4N, 5N, 6N), Application (Semiconductors, Phosphorus, Electronic Display, Sapphire), Technology (Hydrolysis, HCL Based), and Geography - Insights, Opportunity Analysis, and Industry Forecast till 2025.
Aluminum oxide or alumina, commonly known as AL2O3, is the primary raw material used for the manufacturing of metallic aluminum. Moreover, 90% of alumina used in aluminum metal production is known as Smelter Grade Alumina (SGA) and remaining 10% is used in non-metallurgical industry for chemical or specialty use. High Purity Alumina (HPA) is one of the purest forms of aluminum oxide. HPA is widely used in various end use industry such as LED and semiconductor manufacturing industries. Furthermore, the artificial sapphire substrates found in LED, scratch proof artificial sapphire glass, semiconductors are primarily made from HPA. 99.99% purity HPA, (4N) Al2O3, is the high end and high value product of non-metallurgical industry. The various methods used for producing high purity alumina include thermal decomposition of ammonium alum, hydrolysis of aluminum alkoxide, vapor phase oxidation, underwater spark discharge with aluminum and thermal decomposition of ammonium aluminum carbonate hydroxide. Moreover, hydrolysis of aluminum alkoxide is most common and widely used process for high purity alumina production. Increasing growth of electronics and semiconductor equipment industries in Asia Pacific, is expected to position the region as a global powerhouse in the in high purity alumina market during the forecast period. Moreover, rapidly growing demand for high resolution television and smartphones is also forecasted to fuel growth of the high purity alumina market, especially in North America and Europe.
Low power consumption and low carbon emissions of LED is expected to boost the market growth during the forecasted period. In, 2015, International Energy Conservation Code revised version of 2012 document, on control over daylight and lightning. Daylight controls and occupancy sensors becomes essential for most buildings, which switch on and off lights automatically on the basis of people presence. These regulations of International Energy Conservation Code are implemented by various countries, which in turn is expected to fuel demand for LED and semiconductor. Moreover, on 2011, the Government of South Africa enforced a law to ensure all new buildings meet energy efficiency specifications. Furthermore, on 2012, a nonprofit business organization of South Korea started providing various energy solutions such as retrofitting, energy conservation, design, implementation of energy saving projects, energy infrastructure outsourcing, risk management, energy supply and power generation to support energy services. On 2013, The European Union phased out sodium vapor lamp and halogen by LED lights to save energy and to meet the growing demand for power within the region. In 2010, the Federal Government of Australia banned on sales of incandescent light bulbs in order to conserve energy, reduce global warming, and promote eco-friendly LED solutions.
For instance, in January 2015, the Indian government launched UJALA scheme to replace Domestic Efficient Lightning Programme scheme (DELP). The program aims to replace over 200 million incandescent bulbs with LED bulbs, which would translate into saving of over 1.8 GW of electricity annually.
This report segments the global high purity alumina market on the basis of purity level, application, and technology. On the basis of purity level, the market is segmented as 4N, 5N and 6N. On the basis of application, the global high purity alumina market is segmented as semiconductor, phosphorus, electronic display and sapphire. On the basis of technology, the global high purity alumina market is segmented into hydrolysis and HCL based.
"*"marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.
Note: We will profile top 10 companies' profiles. Also, we will provide the exhaustive list of domestic players for every region.
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.
Note- We will profile top 10 companies' profiles. Also, we will provide the exhaustive list of domestic players for every region.
Browse 90 market data tables and 40 figures on "High purity alumina Market - Global forecast to 2025".