Europe gift card market is expected to reach USD 758,170.18 million by 2030 from USD 256,857.19 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.
Europe Gift Card Market By Products (E-Gift Cards and Physical Cards), Functional Attribute (Closed Loop, Universal Accepted Open Loop, and E- Gifting), Industry Vertical (Retail and Corporate Institutions), Merchant (Restaurants, Discount Stores, Coffee Shops, Departmental Store, Grocery Store/Food Supermarkets, Entertainment, and Others), Country (Germany, Russia, France, U.K., Turkey, Italy, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, and Rest of Europe)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030.
Overview of Europe Gift Card Market Dynamics
- The use of gift cards as a business tactic is becoming more popular
- The extensive social trend of giving online gifts
- E-gift cards are becoming increasingly popular among millennials
- Gift cards are gaining rapid popularity among consumers
- Exploitative gift cards practices such as redemption and latency fees
- Security concerns such as hacking and fraud associated with the gift cards
- The growing internet and smartphone penetration rate worldwide
- Strategic alliances to increase the company's business penetration
Some of the major players operating in the Europe gift card market are:
- Walmart Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Givex Corporation
- American Express
- Target Brands, Inc.
- Best Buy
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Sephora USA, Inc.
- Gyft, Inc.
- Walgreen Co.
- TransGate Solutions
- AMILON S.R.L.
- Jigsaw Business Solutions
- Pine Labs Private Limited
- Plastek Card Solutions, Inc.
- Card USA, Inc.
- Blackhawk Network
- Tango Card. Inc
- Stockpile, Inc.
- Huuray A/S