Middle East and Africa Wireless Fire Detection Market is expected to reach a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Product Type (Sensors/Detectors, Call Points, Fire Alarm Panels and Modules, Input/output Modules and Others), System Type (Fully Wireless Systems, Hybrid Systems), Installation Type(New Installation and Retrofit Installation), Application (Indoor and Outdoor), Vertical(Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Healthcare and Others), Countries (South Africa, U.A.E, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- In product type, fire alarm panels and modules segment is growing at the highest CAGR because fire alarm panels/modules act as leading technology for the market as it is heart of the whole system that manages the entire control of the system. By these installations, consumers do not require any additional fire safety equipment
- In system type, hybrid systems segment is growing at the highest CAGR due to the fact that this system is highly cost efficient and it also offer great flexibility during the installation process. The hybrid systems are easy to upgrade as well without disturbing the other components
- In installation type, new installation segment is growing at the highest CAGR due to the new projects related to construction is continuously increasing at rapid rate. Owing to this factor, consumer are preferring more wireless fire detection system in new buildings as they operate efficiently during power outages and further saves the energy
- In application, indoor segment is growing at the highest CAGR as this system are highly install in the indoor situation in order to secure the human lives and property. Owing to this factor, people get chance to secure their property from damage
- In vertical, commercial segment is growing at the highest CAGR due to the rising construction of smart city projects and growing construction of shopping mall in order to enhance the living standard of those countries
Key Market Players:
Some of the major players operating in this market are as follows:
- Ems Security Group Ltd
- Electro Detectors Ltd
- Sterling Safety Systems,
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Wagner Group Gmbh
- Hochiki Corporation
- Halma Plc.
- Apollo Fire Detectors Fire Limited
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Eurofyre ltd.
- Detectomat Gmbh
- Ceasefire Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Johnson Controls
- Napco Security technologies, Inc.
- Def Nederland
- Zeta Alarm ltd
- Libelium Comunicaciones Distribuidas S.L