Updated analysis and forecasts based on Q3 2017 company-reported sales.
PharmaVitae explores Incyte's prescription pharmaceutical performance and outlook, encompassing corporate strategy, marketed portfolio, pipeline potential, and financial performance over 2016-26.
- Overview - Jakafi sales continue to soar, as Incyte focuses on potential first-in-class immuno-oncology blockbuster epacadostat.
- 2021 outlook - Incyte's product sales will add $1.3bn out to 2021 as Jakafi continues its uptake into hematological cancers.
- 2026 outlook - The launches of epacadostat and itacitinib will drive product revenues to grow by $2.6bn by 2026.
- Events - Fast track designation granted to epacadostat with Keytruda for first-line treatment of advanced melanoma; positive Phase I/II results of epacadostat in combination with Keytruda in advanced melanoma.
- Incyte expected to maintain strong sales growth out to 2026.
- Jakafi remains key to driving Incyte's sales growth.
- Epacadostat will reach close to blockbuster sales in combination with Keytruda for unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
- Itacitinib has an opportunity to improve outcomes in aGvHD.
- Royalties and collaborative revenues will substantially bolster Incyte's revenues.
- Epacadostat adjusted.
- Jakafi adjusted.
- Itacitinib adjusted.