Market Research Report
Wound Care: Advanced Dressings and Closure Products
|Published by||Datamonitor Healthcare||Product code||973511|
|Published||Content info||122 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|Wound Care: Advanced Dressings and Closure Products|
|Published: November 9, 2020||Content info: 122 Pages||
In 2019, sales of advanced wound care products in the US, five major European markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), Japan, and Rest of World markets totaled nearly $8.2bn; of this, advanced wound closure products (surgical sealants/glues, energy-based wound closure devices, automated suturing products, and negative pressure wound therapy products) accounted for 58.5% of sales, with advanced wound dressings (alginate, film, foam, hydrocolloid, hydrogel, contact layer, and antimicrobial dressings) accounting for the remaining 41.5%. This report provides a discussion of these wound care technologies and products, as well as current and forecast market analyses (including a discussion of the market impact of the COVID-19 pandemic), a competitive analysis, and market drivers/limiters for the 2019-24 forecast range.