Market barriers only affect 8 percent of RCC prescriptions in the US. Is your brand losing out?
Despite market barriers only affecting 8 percent of all renal cell carcinoma (RCC) prescriptions in the US, certain brands are losing on market share. Is it yours? Find out what's driving share gains, and what your brand can do to level the playing field in Market Access Impact: RCC (US) .
Based on a survey of 100 medical oncologists, the report covers 10 major therapies from Novartis, Roche, Pfizer, Exelixis, Amgen, Bayer, BMS and Pfizer. Handy graphs and charts reveal which of the 7 different barriers cost your brand the most market share, and which ones help you take the most from competitors.
- Barriers affect 8 percent of all prescriptions. Small, perhaps, but brands are still losing out on market share opportunities because of them. Is it cost, formulary issues or some other barrier combinations that cause the most amount of pain?
- One brand sees the biggest share increase. But it's not so far ahead that other brands can't catch-up. Is your brand leading, or are you in the chasing pack?
- One brand sees a significant loss. Despite being prescribed by over 70 percent of physicians, one brand loses nearly 1 percent of its market share because of barriers. Why? And can this be prevented?
- Eliminating barriers would close the gap mid-table. Due to the overall barrier impact being below 10 percent, changes at the top and bottom of the table won't be seen if barriers are eliminated; not so mid-table, where changes would be seen.
- Perception is not the problem. Across all 10 brands, awareness and a willingness to use is high. So what could be done to change market shares, and who could benefit the most?
Insight into 10 Major RCC Treatments
- Afinitor (everolimus; Novartis)
- Avastin (bevacizumab; Roche)
- Cabometyx (cabozantinib; Exelixis)
- Inlyta (axitinib; Pfizer)
- Lenvima (lenvatinib; Eisai/Novartis)
- Nexavar (sorafenib; Bayer/Amgen)
- Opdivo (nivolumab; Bristol-Myers Squibb)
- Sutent (sunitinib; Pfizer)
- Torisel (temsirolimus; Pfizer)
- Votrient (pazopanib; Novartis)
Exploring Market Access Barriers
Market Access Impact: Renal Cell Carcinoma (US)  explores key issues affecting RCC drug manufacturers. You'll learn:
How barriers affect market access:
- What brands do doctors prescribe the most?
- How many prescriptions do barriers affect?
- Which barriers have the biggest impact?
How barriers affect your brand:
- How many doctors prescribe your brand? How many don't, but would consider it?
- Why don't doctors prescribe your brand? What do they prescribe instead?
- Which competing brands does your brand take market share from?
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
We surveyed 100 US-based medical oncologists, chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world. All respondents have:
- Been practicing for 2+ years
- Prescribed at least one of the listed products
- Seen at least 5 patients with RCC in total in the last month
We conducted the survey between April 5-10, 2018.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your money. Guaranteed.