Compare 12 psoriasis medical affairs teams. See how your team stacks up to the market leader.
In the EU5, several of the psoriasis medical affairs teams we surveyed are running neck and neck with at least one rival. The 150 dermatologists we polled say that nearly every team needs improvement in two or more areas, but are those targeted improvements enough to put your team ahead of the competition?
Discover all the ways you can improve your medical affairs services in ‘Medical Affairs Reputations: Psoriasis (EU5)’.
Comparing 12 major Psoriasis treatments from AbbVie, Biogen, Celgene, Eli Lilly, Janssen Cilag, Leo Pharma, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Napp/Mundipharma, Novartis, and Pfizer, this detailed report reveals:
- How dermatologists rate your team overall, and on 12 key medical affairs services.
- Which medical affairs services are most important.
- How, and how often dermatologists want to meet with your team.
- What you can do to improve your medical affairs services.
It's time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition - and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage.
- One team has a significant lead. Rated for overall quality of interactions, the leading team is a full four points ahead. Farther down the pack there are tight races for all other brands.
- Modest performance. Overall, scores are hovering just above neutral, but the top teams earned somewhat positive scores-especially in the areas important to doctors.
- Biosimilar teams are struggling to sway opinions. All four biosimilars are in the bottom half of the quality of interactions league table, but perform well in certain areas when it comes to competitive evaluation. Find out where your biosimilar brand sits.
- Doctors rely on teams for a range of services. The most important medical affairs services relate to information provision, speaker programmes, and clinical trials.
- Activity has fallen. Compared to 2017, fewer teams have interacted with more than 75% of doctors surveyed, but the leading team is still keeping up the pace.
- Doctors want to see teams in-person and not too often. The report reveals how, and how frequently your team should engage.
Insight into Medical Affairs Teams for These Psoriasis Treatments
- Benepali (etanercept; Biogen)
- Cosentyx (secukinumab; Novartis)
- Enbrel (etanercept; Pfizer)
- Humira (adalimumab; AbbVie)
- Inflectra (infliximab; Pfizer)
- Kyntheum (brodalumab; Leo Pharma)
- Otezla (apremilast; Celgene)
- Remicade (infliximab; Merck Sharp & Dohme)
- Remsima (infliximab; Napp/Mundipharma)
- Flixabi (infliximab; Biogen)
- Stelara (ustekinumab; Janssen Cilag)
- Taltz (ixekizumab; Eli Lilly)
A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team
Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of 11 medical affairs teams-answering important questions like:
What do physicians need?
- How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team?
- What services do they consider most important?
- How often should you contact them? What channels are best?
Does your medical affairs team deliver?
- How memorable are your team's interactions with doctors?
- How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas?
- How does your team compare to the competition-in each area, and overall?
What needs improvement?
- Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors?
- Where do you need to improve?
- How can your team enhance its services?
Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors
We surveyed 150 dermatologists from the EU5 (France, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK)-chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
- Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years
- See at least 5 patients a typical month
- Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care
- Have interacted with at least one listed product's medical affairs team in the past 6 months.
We conducted the survey between January 10th and 19th, 2018.
Money Back Guarantee!
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your money. Guaranteed.