Market Research Report
Global Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor Market - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Market Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)
|Published by||DataM Intelligence||Product code||750803|
|Published||Content info||130-180 Pages
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|Global Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor Market - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Market Share and Forecasts (2018-2025)|
|Published: March 1, 2018||Content info: 130-180 Pages||
An Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor is mainly used to compensate capacitive generation in long cable runs. It is ideal for maintaining high voltage transmission lines and cables systems. It has a smaller footprint than Air Core Shunt Reactor Stacks. The global Oil Immersed Shunt reactor market is driving by increasing power generation, growing smart grid technologies and rising need for maintaining high voltage power transmission lines. Oil immersed shunt reactors manufactured by ABB are mainly based on a technical concept known as gapped core concept that is mainly designed to minimize sound, losses, and vibration.
The global Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor Market is segmented based By Type into Single Phase Oil-immersed and Three Phase Oil-immersed shunt reactor. Based on Rating, the market is segmented into Fixed Shunt Reactor and Variable Shunt Reactor. Further, based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial and Residential.
Based on the type of Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor, the Three Phase Oil-Immersed Shunt Reactor has the largest market share of over 65% of the global Oil Immersed Shunt reactor market. Three Phase Oil Immersed Shunt reactors is growing because of increasing need for high-voltage transmission lines and cables.
The market for Variable Shunt Reactor is growing rapidly compared to fixed Shunt reactor as it is more capable of controlling the voltage during high-voltage power transmission lines. They are more advanced in stabilizing the fluctuations of voltage over large transmission networks, hence need for variable Oil Immersed Shunt reactor is growing.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB Ltd, Siemens, Toshiba, Fuji Electric Co., GE Electric, Nissin Electric Co. Ltd, Zaporozhtransformator PJSC, Nissin Electric Co. Ltd, Hyosung Corporation, and Hyundai Heavy Industries.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
* By Type
* Single Phase Oil-immersed Shunt Reactor
* Three Phase Oil-immersed Shunt Reactor
* By Rating
* Fixed Shunt Reactor
* Variable Shunt Reactor
* Visualize the composition of the Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
* Identify commercial opportunities in Oil-Immersed Shunt Reactor by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
* This is the most comprehensive study on Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor to date.
* Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor market - level 4/5 segmentation.
* PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
* Product mapping in excel for the key Oil Immersed Shunt Reactor products of all major market players.
* Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
* Product Suppliers/ Buyers
* Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
* Education & Research Institutes
* Research Professionals
* Emerging Companies