Market Research Report
Global Shunt Reactor Market - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Market Share and Forecasts (2019-2026)
|Published by||DataM Intelligence||Product code||750804|
Delivery time: 1-2 business days
|Global Shunt Reactor Market - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Market Share and Forecasts (2019-2026)|
|Published: January 1, 2020||Content info:||
The global Shunt Reactor Market was valued at USD 2.7 billion in 2018 and is forecasted to grow over USD 3.9 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 4.7 %during the forecast period 2019-2026.
A shunt Reactor is a compact efficient absorber of reactive power which is commonly used for maintaining high voltage transmission lines and cables systems. The global shunt reactor market is driving by increasing power generation and the rising need for maintaining high voltage power transmission lines.
The global Shunt Reactor Market is segmented based By Phase into Single Phase and Three Phase. By Type, the market is segmented into Oil-immersed and Air-Core. Based on Rating, the market is segmented into Fixed Shunt Reactor and Variable Shunt Reactor. Further, based on Application, the market is segmented into Industrial and Residential.
Based on the type of Shunt Reactor, the Oil-immersed shunt reactors has the largest market share of over 60% of the global shunt reactor market. Oil Immersed Shunt reactors given more stabilization of grid and maintain the insulation on high-voltage transmission lines and cables. *Due to increasing transmission and distribution systems, especially in developing countries, the need for shunt reactor is increasing, hence driving the growth of the market.
The market for Variable Shunt Reactor is growing rapidly compared to fixed shunt reactor as it is more capable in controlling the voltage during high-voltage power transmission lines. They are more advanced in stabilizing the fluctuations of voltage over large transmission networks, hence need for variable shunt reactor is growing.
As conventional power plants are shut down and TSOs are forced to partially switch from OHL to HV cables, the need for additional reactive power compensation equipment is growing. So, Siemens and Amprion have jointly introduced an innovative large variable shunt reactor (VSR) with 80% regulation range that is economically efficient.
Geographically, the global shunt market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. Asia-Pacific is dominating the market due to increasing demand for electricity supply, growing development and investments in the transmission network.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB Ltd, Siemens, Toshiba, Fuji Electric Co., GE Electric, Nissin Electric Co. Ltd, Zaporozhtransformator PJSC, Nissin Electric Co. Ltd, Hyosung Corporation, and Hyundai Heavy Industries.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
* By Type
* By Rating
* Fixed Shunt Reactor
* Variable Shunt Reactor
* Visualize the composition of the Shunt Reactor market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
* Identify commercial opportunities in Shunt Reactor by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
* This is the most comprehensive study on Shunt Reactor to date.
* Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Shunt Reactor market - level 4/5 segmentation.
* PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
* Product mapping in excel for the key Shunt Reactor products of all major market players.
* Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
* Product Suppliers/ Buyers
* Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
* Education & Research Institutes
* Research Professionals
* Emerging Companies