- India and China will account for the largest gains in new global housing construction through 2022.
- The Africa/Mideast region is forecast to see the fastest growth in new housing of any major region through 2022.
- Urbanization, population growth, and improved living standards will boost new housing demand worldwide.
- Global housing stock will slightly outpace population growth, as rising income levels support new housing demand.
‘Global Housing’ addresses the following questions and more:
- Which emerging markets are expected to see the strongest increases in new housing construction activity over the next five years?
- Which housing types are offering the best growth opportunities for developers and builders in each region?
- How will fast-growing urban populations affect homeownership and demand for multifamily housing in developing countries?