Transformation from Transaction-based Approaches to Solution-based Models
The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the South American power rental market. Despite the current economic and political crisis, the region has strong economic conditions in place to ensure continuous market development. Factors including increased awareness among customers, demand consolidation, and added-value services are likely to drive demand for power rental equipment during the next five years. The study also addresses the future and present market opportunities in South America as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in the rapidly changing environment.
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
- We have a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the leading participants in the value chain of the power rental market with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services.
- We are subject matter experts with 35 years of energy and environment experience researching and tracking rental markets generating reliable information.
- Our team of industry experts has a multi-disciplinary background in engineering, business studies, and market strategy.
- We bring a solution that integrates our expertise areas to develop fact-driven strategies: Frost & Sullivan's analyst team has performed analysis of the rental market from various perspectives including:
- Small and large projects
- Equipment: generators, load banks, and transformers
- End User: oil and gas, mining, utilities, and infrastructure
- Geography: global and regional including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, among others.
- Our fact-driven, client-specific approach bridges the gap between market research and mainstream consulting, giving us an exceptional ability to help rental companies realize their vision.
The current market size for 2019 and forecasts till 2024 have been provided. Revenue has been tracked and forecasted by country, namely for:
Key Issues Addressed:
- Is the market growing, and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2019 and 2024?
- What are the key trends in the South American market? Are the rental power solutions offered today meeting customers' needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the current applications and use cases of rental power solutions across different verticals?
- What is the impact on the energy sector? How will the structure of the market change with time?
- What are the leading companies that leverage rental power solutions technology in the energy sector?