GlobalData's Burma (Myanmar) Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering -
- Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2021 vs Q1-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2021 vs Q1-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Burma (Myanmar) beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Burma (Myanmar) to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2021 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.