GlobalData's "ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) in Mining" thematic research report analyses environmental, social, and governance issues facing the mining industry, together with discussion of mitigating actions that companies are taking.
- Comprehensive ESG framework. Identification of contributing factors for each of environmental, social, and governance and mitigating actions companies can take against them.
- Explanation of GlobalData's ESG feedback loop and the opportunity for companies to establish a virtuous cycle of sustainable action that benefits all stakeholders and finances.
- Listing of all technological and macroeconomic trends relevant to ESG in mining with explanation of their ramifications.
- Extensive coverage of the threats and opportunities that ESG concerns present to the mining industry.
- Coverage and analysis of all relevant companies' relative positions in the ESG theme
- Unique thematic scorecard that ranks mining companies according to their positioning in the ten themes most important to the industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the threats and opportunities ESG concerns present to the industry. Position yourself for future success by making the correct ESG investments.
- Cut through the noise with GlobalData's ESG framework that identifies contributing factors and mitigating actions.
- Uncover the mining companies excelling with GlobalData's thematic scorecard. Understand and replicate their success with the extensive coverage of each leading company's activity in the companies section.
- Develop relevant and credible sales and marketing messages for mining companies by understanding key industry challenges and which ESG products and services are desired.
- Identify attractive investment targets by understanding which companies are most advanced in the themes that will determine future success in the mining industry.