This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
The global bakery & cereals sector was valued at $656,371.3 million in 2021 and is forecast to post a CAGR of 5.5% during 2021-2026 to reach $ 859,442.9 million by 2026. In 2021, the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector held the lowest value share of 7.4%, globally and is expected to register the second highest CAGR of 7.7% to reach $70,547.1 million by 2026. In volume terms, the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector registered sales of 37,167.8 million kg in 2021 and is forecast to record a volume CAGR of 0.9% during 2021-2026. The top five company shares in the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector accounted for 7.6% of value share, in 2021. Uno Bakery Corp., was the leading company with a share of 2.1%, in 2021. It was followed by ETI Gida San. ve Tic. A.S. (1.6%), GoodMills Group GmbH (1.5%), Mondelez International, Inc. (1.3%), and Vel Pitar S.A. (1.1%). In 2021, private labels accounted for a value share of 4.6% in the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Eastern European bakery & cereals sector, analyzing data from 20 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential countries' analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various bakery & cereals categories across high-potential countries in the Eastern European region. It also provides risk-reward analysis of four countries across the Eastern European region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country deep dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success stories: Provides some of the most compelling bakery & cereals manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Eastern European region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Eastern European region, besides analyzing the growth of private labels in the region.
- Health & wellness analysis*: Provides insights on health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall bakery & cereals sector during 2016-2021. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving sales of the bakery & cereals sector in 2021. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering bakery & cereal products with health and wellness attributes.
- Distribution analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector in 2021. It covers hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, convenience stores, e-retailers, "dollar stores", variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, department stores, vending machines, chemists/pharmacies, drug stores & pharmacies, and others.
- Packaging analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2021) and growth analysis (during 2016-2026) for various pack materials, pack types, closures, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of bakery & cereals.
- Challenges and future outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to the Eastern European bakery & cereals sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates