The global bakery & cereals sector will grow at a value CAGR of 10.4% during 2022-27 to reach $1.1 trillion in 2027 from $659 billion in 2022. Among all regions, the Middle East and Africa region's bakery & cereals sector will grow at the highest CAGR of 36.7%, while the Americas, the largest market in the sector, will grow at a CAGR of 4%. Products that are perceived to be healthy by consumers will gain popularity, as consumers across the world grow more health-conscious. Innovation in terms of formulation and flavors will also play a significant role in attracting consumers.
Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global bakery & cereals sector. It includes an analysis of the following -
- Sector overview: Provides an overview of current sector landscapes in terms of ingredients, manufacturer claims, labeling, and packaging. The analysis also provides overviews across five regions-Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, the Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe-highlighting sector sizes, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for each region. This covers off-premise data.
- Change in consumption: Details any shifts in the consumption of bakery & cereals over 2017-27 at global and regional levels.
- High-potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of the top four high-potential countries in each region based on market assessment, economic development, governance indicators, sociodemographic factors, and echnological infrastructure
- The report provides an overview of current bakery & cereals scenario regarding the future outlook in terms of ingredients, product claims, labeling, distribution, and packaging. The analysis also covers regional overview across five regions - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the regions.
Reasons to Buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the bakery & cereals sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates