GlobalData's 'The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Liechtensteiner economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Liechtensteiner insurance industry, including -
- The Liechtensteiner insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Liechtensteiner economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Liechtensteiner insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry
- In 2017, the Liechtenstein Health Insurance Association announced an increase in compulsory health insurance premiums by an average of 0.6% in 2018.
- In 2017, the FMA managed and guided 64 insurance intermediaries, comprising 53 insurance brokers and 11 agents operating in the country.
- In 2017, 35 insurers were operating in Liechtenstein's insurance industry, which includes 20 life insurance, 15 general insurers and three reinsurers.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Liechtenstein.
- It provides historical values for the Liechtensteiner insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Liechtenstein.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Liechtenstein, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Liechtensteiner insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Liechtensteiner insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Liechtensteiner insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.