GlobalData's "The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Belarusian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Belarusian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Belarusian insurance industry, including -
- The Belarusian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Belarusian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Belarusian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Belarusian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Belarusian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Belarusian insurance industry
- In 2018, Belarus Re offered civil liability insurance to aircraft owners and aircraft insurance to the Ministry of Emergency Situation of Belarus.
- On 17 July, 2018, a decree was signed by the President of the Republic of Belarus regarding the increase in labor pensions and retirement pensions.
- In 2018, the Ministry of Finance planned to introduce a regulation to offer individuals with an opportunity to engage in the purchase of motor insurance through electronic services.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Belarus -
- It provides historical values for the Belarusian insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Belarusian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Belarus.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Belarus, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Belarusian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belarusian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.