HER2-positive breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-positive breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third-, and fourth-line metastatic.
The high incidence of HER2-positive breast cancer in the US, almost equaling that of the entire 5EU, and the high treatment rates in the neoadjuvant and adjuvant settings using HER2-targeted therapies in all stages, have helped drive the sales of HER2-positive therapeutics in the US. HER2-targeting therapies are priced at a premium in the US, owing to the country's private health insurance system, which can most easily afford to reimburse the latest expensive drugs.
- An overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the HER2-Positive Breast Cancer sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market's device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What's the next big thing in the US HER2-Positive Breast Cancer market landscape Identify, understand and capitalize.