"Wealth in France: HNW Investors 2019", report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of French HNW individuals.
The female HNW population in France is larger than in the majority of its European peers, presenting an opportunity to grow revenues by targeting this demographic. Other opportunities include expat retirees and the increasing demand for inheritance planning. French HNW investors make use of several wealth managers, creating a challenge for advisors that want to grow assets under management by managing all of a client's assets. To mitigate investors' propensity to spread their wealth, offering a wide range of services is a must, as this will reduce the need to work with different providers depending on an investor's servicing need.
Specifically the report -
- Profiles the average HNW investor in France in terms of their demographics.
- Looks at which wealth management mandates are preferred among French HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
- Examines the allocation of French HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes HNW investors' propensity to invest offshore, their preferred booking centers and asset classes, and France's standing as an offshore center.
- Explores product and service demand among French HNW investors.
The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
- The female HNW demographic makes up over 10% of the total HNW population, so dedicated services for this segment will be profitable.
- French HNW individuals use an average of 4.6 wealth managers and utilize multiple services for portfolio management.
- Constituting 13% of the HNW portfolio, demand for alternatives is forecast to increase the fastest of any asset class.
- French HNW individuals only hold 11% of their wealth offshore, and mainly in neighboring countries.
- 77% of industry participants forecast demand for inheritance planning to increase, yet only 64% of wealth managers in France offer this type of service.
Reasons to buy:
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' preferences for the various styles of asset management.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the demand expressed by French HNW investors and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.