The Make-Up sector in Poland is led by the Eye Make-Up market by both value and volume terms. The Lip Make-Up market is expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for a leading share in the distribution of Make-Up products in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Make-Up sector. 'Avon Products, Inc', 'Coty, Inc' and 'L`Oreal S.A' are the leading brands in the Polish Make-Up sector.
GlobalData's Country Profile report on the Make-Up sector in Poland provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Nail Make-Up, and Lip Make-Up with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; pack type data for: Specialty Container, Tube, Jar and Tub.
- The Make-Up sector in Poland is forecast to grow at 3.8% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Per capita consumption of Eye Make-Up in Saudi Arabia stood at 0.36 Units in 2016
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel followed by Health & Beauty Stores
- Avon accounts for the leading share in the polish Make-Up sector
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used package material in the Polish Make-Up sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector