The Polish hot drinks sector is led by the 'hot coffee' category in both value and volume terms in 2017. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of hot drinks in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, while rigid metal is expected to register the fastest growth during 2017-2022. Nestle SA, Jacobs Douwe Egberts and Tchibo GmbH are the leading market players in the Polish hot drinks sector.
GlobalData's Country Profile report on the Hot Drinks sector in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2012-2022
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2022
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, "dollar stores", variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, on-trade, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, glass, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: carton, bag/sachet, tub, bottle, jar and stand up pouch.
- The per capita consumption of hot drinks was higher in Poland compared to both global and regional levels in 2017
- Among all categories in Poland, per capita consumption of hot coffee was the highest in 2017
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Polish hot drinks sector
- Private label penetration is highest in the hot tea category
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Polish hot drinks sector
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of hot drinks in Poland.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.