GlobalData's Poland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- GDP further improved in Q3-17
- Unemployment further decreased in Q3-17 to 6.8% against Q3-16
- Inflation further increased in Q3-17 vs Q3-16
- Weather conditions in Q3-17 were colder than in Q3-16
- The best performing soft drinks categories for the quarter were enhanced water, sport drinks, energy drinks and juice
- Dairy drinks developed further in Q3-17, driven by flavored milk, fermented milk, drinking yogurt and white milk
- Within alcoholic drinks, beer declined in Q3-17, while there has been further development in cider, wine, and FABs in Q3-17
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Poland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Poland to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.