The Confectionery sector in Finland is led by the Sugar Confectionery market in both value and volume terms, while Gum market is expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounts for a leading share in the distribution of Confectionery products, while Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material. Karl Fazer and Tyrkisk Peber are the leading brands in the sector.
GlobalData's Country Profile report on the Confectionery sector in the Finland provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum, and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; Pack data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
- The Confectionery sector in Finland is forecast to grow at 2.5% CAGR in value terms during 2016-2021
- Per capita consumption of Sugar Confectionery is high in Finland compared to all other markets
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the largest distribution channel in the Finland Confectionery Sector
- Karl Fazer is the leading brand in both value and volume terms in the Finnish Confectionery sector
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material in the Finnish Confectionery sector
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion