"Bolivia: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bolivia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Bolivia over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data revenue will be driven by rising smartphone subscriptions, and proliferation of 4G connectivity. Fixed broadband revenue will be driven by growing adoption of FTTx connections and government initiatives to stimulate the adoption of broadband services. Pay-TV revenue growth will be led by steady growth in cable TV subscriptions and projected rises in DTH/satellite and IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Bolivia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Bolivia will grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over 2018-2023 to reach $2.1bn by 2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 64.8% of total telecom revenue in 2023.
- 4G will become the most adopted mobile service technology in 2018, accounting for 43.5% of total mobile subscriptions.
- The top two mobile operators, Entel Bolivia and Tigo Bolivia will account for 82.2% of total mobile subscriptions estimated for 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Bolivia's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Bolivia's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Bolivia's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Bolivia.