"Electricals Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary, and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Finland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Finland electricals industry.
The electricals sector in Finland is producing the fastest growth. Sector sales stood at €3.3 billion in 2017 and are projected to grow at 2.9% CAGR over the next five years to reach €3.8 billion by 2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector.
- Finland retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% during 2017-2022
- Growing economy and improved consumer purchasing power set to drive sector sales
- Online retail is growing the fastest with CAGR of 7.5% during 2017-2022
- Wide product choice, convenience, and discounts drive online sales
- Top 10 retailers account for 50% market share
- Surging online sales led Verkkokauppa to register the fastest growth in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Finland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Finland retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.