"Food & Grocery Retailing in Finland, Market Shares, Summary, and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Finland retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Finland food & grocery industry.
Food & grocery sector sales dominated Finland's retail industry. The overall sector accounted for 47.6% of total sector sales and stood at €21 billion in 2017. Sector growth is mainly driven by growing household consumption in the country, supported by an improving labor market, population growth and inflation.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- Rising wages, population growth, inflation and recovering economy set to boost growth
- Hypermarkets is the largest retail channel and the share is estimated to increase in 2022
- Online sales are producing the fastest growth due to rising internet penetration
- Rapid store expansion supports Kesko Corporation to dominate sales
- Siwa and Valintatalo produced the fastest growth in 2017 due to store expansion.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Finland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Finland retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.