GlobalData's Latvia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2017 vs Q4-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
- GDP growth of 4.7%, with rising expectations for full year 2017 and 2018 prospects
- No snow or cold weather limited consumption of hot drinks and Christmas drinks
- The health and wellness trend continued to influence soft drinks, favoring the water categories (packaged water, bulk/HOD water and enhanced water) the most
- Consumers were more confident about the economic situation, which benefited sales of other alcoholic drinks
- Retailers continued to invest in self-service checkouts
Reasons to buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Latvia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Latvia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.