The Russian syrups & spreads sector is led by the 'sweet spreads' category in value terms, while the jams, jellies & preserves category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of syrups & spreads products in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Ratibor, Ferrero and Adolf Darbo Ag are the leading players in the sector.
GlobalData's Country Profile report on the Syrups & Spreads sector in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Russian syrups & spreads sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% by value during 2018-2023
- Sweet spreads is the largest category in the value terms in the Russian syrups & spreads sector
- Jams, jellies & preserves category is expected to register fastest value growth at a CGAR of 2.0% during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 54.3%
- Ratibor, Ferrero and Adolf Darbo Ag are the top three companies in the sector
- Glass accounted for a share of 72.5% in the Russian syrups & spreads sector
- The consumption of syrups & spreads is higher among females than males in Russia
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.