The Thai syrups & spreads sector is led by jams, jellies & preserves in both value and volume terms in 2018, while syrups is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of syrups & spread products in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by rigid plastics. Unilever, Kim Chua Group Co Ltd. and The Hershey's are the leading players in the sector.
GlobalData's Country Profile report on the Syrups & Spreads sector in Thailand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Thailand syrups & spreads sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% by value during 2018-2023
- Jams, jellies & preserves is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Thai syrups & spreads sector
- The syrups category is expected to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
- Unilever, Kim Chua Group Co Ltd. and The Hershey's are the top three companies in the sector.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.