"Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Sweden", provides an overview of the meat market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for meat market in Sweden and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Swedish market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2012-2017 for Sweden, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2017-2022 period
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Sweden-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
- The Swedish Confectionery market witnessed a decline in US Dollar terms during 2012-17, which is due to the depreciation of local currency during this period.
- Sweden is the largest confectionery market in terms of per capita expenditure (in US$ terms) in 2017.
- Although Chocolate is the largest Confectionery segment in value in 2017, it is the least consolidated segment, with a low private label penetration.
- Currently, Health & Wellness has a low penetration in the Confectionery market; products with health and wellness claims accounted for a small share in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Sweden's Confectionery consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.