"Cloud Computing in the Middle East & Africa: Telcos' Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in the Middle East & Africa. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
AME telcos are keenly aware of the slowing growth of enterprise voice and data services. They know that they need to diversify their enterprise revenue sources. Many telcos end up honing in on data center and cloud services as potential growth areas, chief among them the IaaS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in the Middle East & Africa, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos' go-to-market approaches on cloud service; an analysis on telcos' business models and go-to-market approaches to grow in the cloud computing space.
- Section 3: Case studies; two case studies of leading telcos in the cloud computing market in the Middle East & Africa are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
- Telecom operators in the Middle East & Africa started expanding in the enterprise cloud space as early as in 2011-2013, mainly focusing on in-house IaaS and leveraging their data center assets.
- Telcos in the region are now moving towards expanded cloud offerings, leveraging strategic partnerships with global cloud providers and technology companies.
- The hybrid cloud IT model will be the way forward for most enterprises globally and in the region.
- The increasing competitive dominance of Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and IBM in the cloud computing market has driven telcos to expand their cloud portfolios beyond the traditional SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS areas.
Reasons to buy:
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the cloud computing business models from telcos in the Middle East & Africa market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesn't, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Two case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.