This report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Burkinabe insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Burkinabe economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'The Insurance Industry in Burkina Faso, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Burkinabe insurance industry, including -
- The Burkinabe insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Burkinabe economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Burkinabe insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Burkinabe insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Burkinabe insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Burkinabe insurance industry.
- Mobile network operators (MNOs) and microfinance institutions (MFIs) are playing an instrumental role in the development of microinsurance in Burkina Faso.
- On September 5, 2015, the government of Burkina Faso introduced a universal health insurance system (AMU) to offer health cover to the domestic population.
- Based on the approval of the regulatory authority, the Conference Interafricaine des Marches d'Assurances (CIMA) Code allows up to 50% of any reinsurance risk to be placed abroad, and more than 50% of risk with unlicensed overseas reinsurers.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Burkina Faso.
- It provides historical values for the Burkinabe insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Burkinabe insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Burkina Faso.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Burkina Faso and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Burkinabe insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Burkinabe insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Burkinabe insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Burkinabe insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.