This report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Cambodian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Cambodian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'The Insurance Industry in Cambodia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cambodian insurance industry, including -
- The Cambodian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Cambodian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Cambodian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Cambodian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Cambodian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Cambodian insurance industry.
- In July 2017, the Finance Ministry of Cambodia and the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC), Thailand signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen insurance regulations in Cambodia.
- The MEF permits 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry, which makes the industry competitive.
- In May 2018, Amret Microfinance Institution entered into an association with AIA to offer the life and health insurance products of AIA to the customers of Amret.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cambodia.
- It provides historical values for the Cambodian insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Cambodian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Cambodia.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cambodia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cambodian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cambodian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cambodian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cambodian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.