This report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Caymanian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Caymanian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'The Insurance Industry in the Cayman Islands, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Caymanian insurance industry, including -
- The Caymanian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Caymanian economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Caymanian insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Caymanian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Caymanian insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Caymanian insurance industry.
- According to the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), 721 insurance companies were registered in the Cayman Islands as of March 31, 2018.
- According to CIMA, as of March 31, 2018, a total of 43 insurance agents were operational in the domestic territory of the Cayman Islands.
- There were 2.1 million tourists visited the Cayman Islands in 2017, which was the highest in the country's tourism history.
- As of March 2018, there were 315 pure captives, 145 SPCs, 120 group captives, 57 reinsurance companies, 37 commercial insurers and 23 special purpose vehicles present in the country.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Cayman Islands.
- It provides historical values for the Caymanian insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Caymanian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Cayman Islands.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cayman Islands, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Caymanian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Caymanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Caymanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Caymanian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.