This report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Honduran insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Honduran economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GlobalData's 'The Insurance Industry in Honduras, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Honduran insurance industry, including -
- The Honduran insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Honduran economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Honduran insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Honduran insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Honduran insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Honduran insurance industry.
- The General Regulations of the Honduras Land Transport Act 2016, enacted in March 2016, introduced mandatory motor third party liability (MTPL) insurance in Honduras.
- In November 2016, the Comision Nacional de Bancos y Seguros (CNBS) issued a circular which required debtors to take up credit life policies against bank loans.
- The increased frequency of natural hazards and high risk of damage by riots and violent protests drove the property insurance category.
- Microinsurance term life and whole life products were introduced in Honduras through mobile distribution channels, targeting the low income urban population.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Honduras.
- It provides historical values for the Honduran insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Honduran insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Honduras.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Honduras, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Honduran insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Honduran insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Honduran insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Honduran insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.