"The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Togolese insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Togolese economy and demographics, provides detailed information on the competitive landscape and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Togolese insurance industry, including -
- The Togolese insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Togolese economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Togolese insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Togolese insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Togolese insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Togolese insurance industry.
- In April 2018, Conference Interafricaine des Marches d'Assurances (CIMA) issued a regulation amending provisions on reserve requirements for life insurers.
- Effective March 2018, the Togolese council of ministers issued a decree making Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) insurance brown cards mandatory for all vehicle owners, in addition to motor third party liability (MTPL) policies.
- Due to the rise in mobile penetration, MNOs are playing an instrumental role in the development of microinsurance.
- The Togolese general insurance segment is highly price competitive, due to the large low income population.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Togo.
- It provides historical values for the Togolese insurance industry for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Togolese insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Togo.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Togo and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Togolese insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Togolese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.