GlobalData's "Strategic Market Intelligence: General Insurance in Taiwan - 2017", report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Taiwanese general insurance segment, and a comparison of the Taiwanese general insurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and net earned premium during the review period (2012-2016) and forecast period (2016-2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Taiwanese general insurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Taiwanese general insurance industry.
- Comparison of Taiwanese general insurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the Taiwanese economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Taiwanese insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Taiwanese general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business with market shares.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Taiwanese general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Taiwan -
- It provides historical values for the Taiwanese general insurance segment for the report's 2012-2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Taiwanese general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a comparison of the Taiwanese general insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in Taiwan.
- It analyzes various country risk governance indicators and their impact on the Taiwanese general insurance industry
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Taiwan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Taiwanese general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Taiwanese general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Taiwanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.