This KOL Insight briefing focuses on the potential use of selective JAK inhibitors in IBD.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Maintenance data for selective JAKs in Crohn's disease
- Differentiating strategies for selective and non-selective JAKs in IBD
- Choice of primary endpoints for IBD trials
- Selective JAKs' expected efficacy in UC
- Real-world use of JAKs in IBD
- KOLs are broadly positive about TOF's safety profile in UC, highlighting TOF's relative comparability to safety seen in other indications
- Most KOLs view the majority of JAK inhibitors in development in IBD as has having similar safety profiles, regardless of JAK-selectivity
- Most KOLs agree that patients should ideally be vaccinated before immunosuppressant treatment, however, reimbursement remains a significant barrier that can restrict vaccination to during treatment.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our 10 key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 US-based
- Interviews performed during March 2018
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "JAK Inhibitor Safety in IBD"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.