This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of selective JAK inhibitors in IBD.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Maintenance data for selective JAKs in Crohn's disease
- Differentiating strategies for selective and non-selective JAKs in IBD
- Choice of primary endpoints for IBD trials?Selective JAKs' expected efficacy in UC
- Real-world use of JAKs in IBD
- KOLs were broadly impressed with upadacitinib's Week 52 data in Crohn's disease, but views of filgotinib's Week 20 data were mixed
- Most KOLs stated that upadacitinib maintenance data matched and reinforced positive expectations for upadacitinib in Crohn's disease
- KOL consensus is that mid-range doses (6/12mg), or extended release equivalents should be used in upadacitinib's Phase III program.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our inflammatory bowel disease key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during June 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "selective JAK inhibitors in IBD"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.